I feel honoured and proud to lead Twynham Primary School.
Learning at Twynham Primary will provide challenge, develop relationships and ensure understanding of each child’s needs. We build confidence and resilience through carefully structured support and ambition through a wide range of opportunities. We develop and focus children’s inquisitiveness and natural curiosity, realising their talents and provide a curriculum that is rich in art, music and physical development.
A Twynham Primary pupil will:
- develop and master a high level of skills across the curriculum, meeting or exceeding the levels expected of an outstanding school.
- develop both socially and emotionally so they become a respectful member of British society.
- become a fluent user of modern IT and new technologies.
- learn a language and develop global perspectives.
- respect and value others' views, opinions and feelings.
Twynham Primary has high aspirations and equal expectations of all pupils, regardless of social, cultural, linguistic or ethnic background. Parents and carers are encouraged to be deeply involved in their children’s learning and in the life of the school.
I hope that you find the information contained on this website useful. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the School Office on email@example.com.
Mr J Chapple