Our Holiday Club bookings are now open, to make a booking please CLICK HERE!
Here are some of the comments we have had from Parents this Easter and Half Term
“My daughter just thrived and loved every minute. You all just bought so much life and made her so confident. I’ve never seen her come to life and want to be somewhere so much!!! So welcoming.”
“I was really impressed, helpful start/ finish times. My son had lots to say about the activities and liked his bubble leader. Certificates a nice touch too, he was very proud.”
“Children were able to mix with others safely. They were happy to stay all day. They loved the activities and had trust in the adults who cared for them. You couldn't have done better regarding the restrictions with Covid.”
Strengths of the club are;
- Happy and friendly
- Fun for the children
- Good hands on creative activities, variety on different days.
- The staff were lovely
- Being outside and exercising under supervision
- Positive, friendly staff and varied activities
- Great group work and friendly service
- Very friendly staff
- Variety of activities & well organised